Our End of Life e-Recycling Division’s primary focus is the proper processing of all electronics and materials that have been evaluated and determined to not have any further reuse value.
This division is also directly responsible for supporting our agreements with various Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) in fully satisfying their specific state program obligations for responsibly recycling electronics.
It is our guarantee to you, the customer, that all of your electronic equipment and materials are recycled properly and that all sensitive information on data containing devices will be properly destroyed or sanitized to Department of Defense Standards.
- All whole electronic units are processed in developed countries, with detailed audits conducted on all approved vendors that handle our hazardous components.
- Our No Landfill Policy ensures that all equipment and component parts will be recycled to the fullest extent and never disposed of in a landfill
Dynamic Recycling has expert Account Executives dedicated to the specific needs of our OEM clients. Our dedicated team can facilitate the needs of all OEM recycling obligations assigned within specific state programs. We also follow a strict no-landfill policy and never export or outsource whole units to non-OECD countries. We also have liability policies and closure plans in place to effectively minimize risk. Our robust program includes our high quality, complete in-house processing and comprehensive, customized reporting.
World Class customer service, Competitive pricing, and flexible terms, make Dynamic Recycling’s Scrap Purchasing Division, an ideal partner for your electronic and non-ferrous scrap recycling needs. It is our duty to ensure that all of the electronic scrap that we process and purchase is sent to an end-of-life facility that recycles the material in the most environmentally responsible way possible.
- All vendors that handle our focus materials are audited for environmental, health and safety standards, as well as material handling, and tracking final disposition of the focus materials.
- Payment terms are negotiable based on quantity, consistency and accuracy of material to be received per customer.
IT ASSET Disposition (ITAD)
Dynamic Recycling maintains a dedicated staff of expert technicians and account executives that will fully accommodate the proper disposition of your IT assets that no longer support the technology requirements set forth by your organization. We can customize a strategy for your company that will maximize your ROI on assets found to be outdated and/or non-functional.
- We offer diverse remarketing channels through which we can resell a broad range of equipment including: telecommunications, medical, networking, and consumer electronics.
- All data is sanitized or destroyed in accordance with NIST 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization, Department of Defense standards (DOD 5220.22-M), and the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) Standard of Electronic Media Sanitization Destruction.
- On-site and plant-based hard drive shredding.
- We provide a complete chain of custody on all assets, serialized tracking, and a certificate of data destruction and recycling with each load or on a monthly basis.
We ensure complete data security through our fully secure facility equipped with over 100 security cameras and restricted/key card entry. All electronics that we are unable to process for reuse, are then sent to our above mentioned e-Recycling Division for processing and disassembly.