Computer & Electronics Recycling
Dynamic Recycling is a full service computer and electronics recycling corporation. You can be rest assured that all electronics sent to and processed by Dynamic Recycling will be recycled properly and professionally.
“According to the EPA, recycling just one computer and one monitor is the equivalent to preventing 1.35 metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions from being released. The recycling of one television prevents four to eight pounds of lead from being added to the waste stream“.
Benefits of Recycling Your Computer and Other Electronics with Dynamic Recycling:
- Certificate of recycling and data destruction will be issued for each load of electronics recycled. It is our guarantee to you that all of your computer related electronic equipment will be recycled properly and the sensitive information on hard drives and other media will be destroyed.
- All whole computer and/or electronic units are processed in developed countries.
- Audits are done on all vendors that handle hazardous components.
- We initiate inspections from the WDNR and other government agencies to be sure we are always being proactive on all rules and regulations.
- We carry $5 million of Pollution Liability Insurance and have a financially guaranteed closure plan to protect your long term interests.
- We are competitively priced and committed to providing unbeatable service to our customers.
- We offer pick-up services that are specially tailored to our Client’s needs.
- We recycle all types of electronics, lamps, ballasts, batteries, appliances, and other specialized units making it extremely convenient to work with us.
- We have a complete chain of custody with all sensitive information and hard drives to be sure all your sensitive information is always destroyed.
- With our No Landfill Policy, all of your equipment and component parts will be recycled to the fullest measure.
- Along with a number of other advantages.
Electronics Recycling Process
Dynamic Recycling follows a 3-tier recycling hierarchy for all of the used computer and electronic equipment we receive. When your equipment is brought to our processing facility it is weighed and inventoried. The computer and computer peripheral equipment then goes through the following phases:
1st Phase – Reuse:
The first phase of the electronics recycling process is to visually inspect each unit and to sort out any units that can be reused or refurbished. All data stored on equipment to be reused will be sanitized in accordance with NIST 800-88 and the Department of Defense 5220-22-M standards before being reused. Units that are sent for reuse will be tested and/or refurbished and sold to downstream reuse markets.
2nd Phase – Recover:
The electronic equipment that does not pass visual inspection will be sent to the processing area. The electronic equipment will then be de-manufactured and separated into metals, plastics, and glass. The individual components that are remarketable will be harvested and sent for reuse.
3rd Phase – Recycle:
After de-manufacturing the electronics, all of the components and materials that remain will be processed and sent back into the recycling stream to be used in making new products.
Computers, Keyboards, Mice, Circuit Boards, Monitors, Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Fax Machines, VHS Playerss, CD Players, Stereos, Telephones & Cell Phones, Televisions, Component Parts, Tablets, Laptops, etc.
Washers/Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Water Heaters, Ranges, Microwaves, Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers, Water Coolers
Fluorescent Light Bulbs and Ballasts:
Straight Bulbs, Compact fluorescents, High-intensity discharge (HID) lamps, U-Shaped Bulbs, Circular bulbs, PCB ballasts and Non-PCB ballasts
Non-ferrous metals, plastic, and glass from electronics equipment, including circuit boards, computer components, wire, copper containing items, ballasts, etc.
Drop Off Location: Electronics Recycling (Less Than 25 Units)
Harter’s Quick Clean-Up
2850 Larson Street, La Crosse WI
Office Drop-Off Hours:
7am-5pm, Monday – Friday
Drop Off Location: Electronics Recycling (Large Quantity Drop Offs)
2135 Enterprise Ave, La Crosse WI
Office Drop-Off Hours:
By Appointment Only