INTERESTED IN WORKING AT DYNAMIC RECYCLING?
If you enjoy providing a high level of quality and service while exceeding customers’ expectations, then Dynamic Recycling has employment opportunities for you. Dynamic Recycling is a rapidly growing corporation dedicated to implementing honesty, candor, teamwork, reliability, and precision in all of our day to day processes and services. We are committed to offering our customers an affordable, service driven, and environmentally responsible recycling service for all of their electronics recycling needs.
We continue to look for opportunities to improve the services we provide to our customers. It is our team members who continually contribute to meeting and exceeding our internal standards and customer expectations.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling opportunity with a fast-growing and reputable company, we
encourage you to apply for the employment opportunity that fits your skills and career goals.
Dynamic Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work
Are you a numbers genius and a people person? If so, this position might be for you!
Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department to ensure an efficient, accurate, and compliant work environment. Supervise Accounting Department staff to include writing performance reviews, mentoring, coaching, interviewing, and onboarding. Develop processes, and implement process improvements and efficiencies in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Perform accounting work to include month end reconciliations, reviewing month end reconciliations, preparing tax returns, and approving accounts payable and receivable.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop standard Accounting Department processes.
- Develop and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Work with management to monitor and develop cost accounting procedures
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring, motivation, and evaluation of all Accounting Department staff.
- Prepare month end reconciliations to include a review of month end reconciliations.
- Prepare daily and month end entries as needed.
- Run month end financial statements and reports.
- Approve accounts payable check runs.
- Approve journal entries.
- Create and maintain financial reports.
- Prepare tax returns and documents as needed.
- Assist in regular auditing processes to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Meet with direct reports one-on-one monthly to conduct progress reviews, and hold regular team meetings to assist in delegation of work activity.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Analytical, detail oriented, and organized
2. Self-motivated and driven to succeed
3. Ability to lead others including staff motivation and team building
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Intermediate computer skills
Education and Experience: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field combined with a minimum of five years of professional accounting experience required. CPA desired. Previous experience managing or supervising an accounting team is preferred.
Are you a savvy negotiator and a people person? This role might be for you!
Associate’s Degree in Marketing combined with two years of previous sales experience is preferred. Bachelor’s Degree is highly desired.
Resale Intern – Spring Semester Internship
Are you a self-motivated analytical student who is ready to serve as a Rockstar for a growing company? This role might be for you!
|Develop and analyze ways to improve efficiency/productivity|
|Contribute to project design or development|
|Develop and carry out business strategy|
|Intrinsic value of material studies|
|Create and Implement Processes and Procedures|
|Accounting: Quickbooks, customer settlements, vendor invoices, etc.|
|Customer Service: respond to customer concerns, inquiries|
|Generate lead and referrals|
|Communicate face to face with prospective customers/vendors|
|Participate in various staff meetings in multiple departments/levels|
|Develop presentations for both internally and externally|
|Develop and maintain customer/vendor relationships|
|Conduct research, studies, surveys, time studies, etc.|
|Observe performance evaluations|
|Develop and promote Marketing Material|
|Implement inventory management system|
|Educational Training and Development of team members|
|Participate in Networking Opportunities|
|Design charts, graphs|
|Perform software/hardware modifications|
- Junior or Senior student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Business, or Management
- Senior student working towards an Associate’s Degree in Statistics, Business, or Management
Must have strong analytical skills, intermediate computer skills, and a desire to learn business processes and procedures. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a high level of professionalism is required.
Hours: We will happily accommodate your school schedule. We are seeking a candidate who can work 20+ hours per week.
This is a paid internship.
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist
Are you a numbers guru? If so, this position might be for you!
Dynamic Recycling is seeking a qualified professional to help support our accounting and finance activities.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable processing
- Previous accounting/financial experience preferred
- Quickbooks & Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
***Please email all completed applications and resumes to email@example.com
Download Printable PDF Employment Application Form